dinsdag 12 september 2017

Workshops Photography in English

** Dit bericht moet even in het Engels **

Photography workshops in English

Recently I received a request to host a workshop advanced Photography (photographing using manual settings) in English.
So far I have never offered workshops in English, but it's worth considering. So the question is...

Would you (or someone you know) be interested in a workshop Photography and/or a workshop Photoshop/Lightroom in English? Please let me know.

The workshop will probably be on a Tuesday somewhere between 10:00 and 16:00. 
You can respond to this post, but I prefer the use of email so that I can reply to your responses by mail. So, if you're interested send me an email at the following address: monique@in2pictures.nl


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten